Sunday, February 28, 2010

Anyone else have grey hair in their 30s?

I am 32 and have lots of grey hair mostly on top front. I color it of course but want to know if anyone else at this age has grey hair?Anyone else have grey hair in their 30s?
ya, I started when I was 25, they affirm gray hair is really genetic. though I read stress is so powerful that can change you麓re genetic, so if there is any help, take things more easy and let it goAnyone else have grey hair in their 30s?
i am teen and i have gray hair, my mom said is genetics. sometimes people around 30 to older have gray hair because of stress . to treat it is just to take it easy and eat healthier to boost your health.


some changes in what you eat like drink more water now and eat more vegetables, maybe like you used to. drink aleast till you know you won't be thristy, and eat vegetables like every meal without any sauces and stuff.
I started going gray very early. I was told by a beautician that this can be caused by the many surgeries that I had. She said anesthesia can cause premature graying. I am not sure about this, perhaps it is just genetics. Just out of curiosity did you have a lot of surgeries.
Oh, sure, my grey hair started at about 16 or so, and mine also started mostly in the top front, too!
Its a sign of rust, try making love each night for 2 weeks.





The colour will change or you will be so happy you couldn't give a sh1t.
ive been getting then since i was 14,


after i had a really stressfull experiance after a few months a would get like 10 of them
Well yea its normal for some people is nothing bad it just naturally come in your genes =)
It's perfectly normal to go gray in your 30's.


Some people go gray before and some after.
im 16 and i already have grey hair...


i was told its good luck loll
my friend is 14 and has gray hair, i guess he's a genius.
im 18 and i get them

No comments:

Post a Comment