Sunday, February 28, 2010

Adult Poll: Do you remember the first time you found a grey hair on your head?

I just did. Should I cry or be happy that my wisdom is finally starting to show? :-PAdult Poll: Do you remember the first time you found a grey hair on your head?
i do..i cried for days, lol





it didnt make me wise, i think it made me thicker honestlyAdult Poll: Do you remember the first time you found a grey hair on your head?
I found my first grey/white hair when I was 14.





I like grey hair and I'm proud of my increasing amount.





~EDIT~ They always called me an old soul and told me I was 40 when I was born. I guess it's fitting.
mine came in in swatches, my hair is naturally blonde anyway so it took a bit to really notice it, i got one swatch on each side of my head (which is how the avi came about, husband said i was like the blonde bride of Frankenstein) but i am really lucky, its more like its losing its pigment and just turning white, i get compliments on my ';frosting'; all the time lol when they ask who did it i say god
Be happy darlin and don't hide it, show it off!!!!!!!!





I think my 'first' grey hair appeared when I was 30 but I was able to keep it covered most of the time, it was on the left back side of my head...





Now, at 45, I show them all off--more around my face are coming in!!!!!!!!





do a dance





'old people' get away with it :)
i started getting gray years ago. hereditary. not to bad yet. i'm only 28 now. i started about 6 years ago. shortly after marriage. coincidence? i dont think so. lol.. anyhoo..be proud of your graceful aging. :)
One of My sisters pulled it out of my head 19 years ago. Don't worry. It's nothing to cry about. Take a little pride in it. :)
I haven't yet...





Mostly because my hair is blondish with a reddish tone. Hard to see em, I think. I'm not gonna go lookin for em either.





*hugs* Don't pull it out! 7 more will come in to take it's place.
Betty - or should I say *ahem* Jen - finding the 1st grey hair on your head does not EVEN compare to finding the 1st grey hair elsewhere........believe me!! ;~D
thankfully not yet, but im only 22





you should definitely be happy, cuz you put that in a positive way! =]
Unfortunately, there are fewer of the other hairs up there to hide them. I do remember the first one.......and the first gray hair in my nose! lol
Yeah - i have a few on my temples and I found them last year. Such is life.





ho hum
yes


and I told her she either had to dye her hair or I could not sneak off with an older women anymore


she took it hard but dyed her hair


that took care of the problem








smile


good luck
Yes, it was last week, the day before my birthday...





I'm now riveted with excitement at the prospect of my first grey pube...
I wouldn't cry, but I wouldn't be happy about it either. I just colored mine, so my white ones are gone.
I found grey hairs on my head at 18...I was devastated...Luckily 20 odd years later I still only have a few...But even if you do go grey, so what? It's not ugly or unsightly.
Sadly yes..And it now has a family all of its own...Plus a small bald patch appearing..*sulks*





The wisdom bit doesn't work..At 51 I am still a mere learner
BE HAPPY it waited until after your thirties! I got my first one at seventeen!!!
I do as I was only 18 years old, by 32 I had pepper and salt hair and by 40 it was snow white.
Awww, I haven't found one yet. Not on my head anyway. Don't be sad.
I can't remember that far back....
I found my first one when i was 18.
Wait until you find a grey pube hair. Then your wisdom will really show.
I'm convinced that I'm going bald or shedding or something. You should see the shower after I finish washing my hair
No I don't remember that...I think it changed on my chest first but I could be mistaken...Damn that memory loss...
You just found your first grey hair? Not bad for a 60 year old!!!!
yes, and now there is even daylight showing.
They're earned. Wear it like a badge of honor.





*running fingers through DDs hair to check for...what am I checking for...ooh, silky*
::runs in, really READS question, toots, Runs out cryin' ::
Yes, I was pregnant with my youngest and then it spread like wildfire.
Yes!


My hair now is salt and pepper with a lot of pepper.Ha ha!
Oh No, granny's crying now. Don't worry granny, we will just make you some tea and put a hot water bottle to help with your rheumatism.

No comments:

Post a Comment