Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you think grey hair gives men a classy look?

Say something to support your answer.Do you think grey hair gives men a classy look?
No. If I were a middle aged man and my hair was grey, I would dye it. But I am not a middle aged man and therefore, I do not have such worries.Do you think grey hair gives men a classy look?
If its silver grey it can look good ...like Richard Gere's but in most cases it doesn't
Clothes make a man ';Classy,'; Grey hair makes the man ';Distinguished'; so long as his clothes and his hair are neat and clean.
No





I've met plenty of grey haired men who are utterly tacky as, and their hair didn't improve them one bit.
........|篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓鈥?br>

........|..........2 points .........
';|';';\__


........|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


........(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)
..........
yeah only some because with others it makes them look older
Who ever told you that is just trying to be nice
Yeah, like the Cat Lady on the Simpsons!
well only some guys can really rock it.
it depends on the guy's face =)

No comments:

Post a Comment