Friday, February 26, 2010

How to dye or color my grey hair on me a 17 year old with short hair?

well im 17 with short black hair, my hair lenght is short since i cut my hair a size 4, i really hate having spots on my head with grey hairs, please dont say their not that bad, is their some kind of dye or paint or whatever that i could put on real quickly in the morning to cover them or something permenent.How to dye or color my grey hair on me a 17 year old with short hair?
yeah go to the store and buy black hair dye or pull out the grey hairs and how do you cut your hair a size?How to dye or color my grey hair on me a 17 year old with short hair?
if it's acouple grey's here and there. just pull them out.


if not,


go buy some black hair dye like everyone else is saying. or i think there's this stuff for men some kinda root touch up. prolly cheaper.
i feel ya hun i got my first grey hair when i was 8years old it can be caused by stress or just from your genetics just buy a box of haircolor or see a stylist and it will fix them right up
Just For Men is a hair dye that only takes a few minutes to apply, costs about $10, lasts for about a month or more.
go to the store and buy a box of hair color. black permanent.
Dye it grey or white. You'll look awesome :D
omg u have grey hairss thiss young wow

No comments:

Post a Comment