Sunday, February 28, 2010

Im only 17 and ive already found a few strands of grey hair every once in a while. help?

is this normal for some people? does this mean ill have all grey hair when im like 25!? i have thick auburn colored hair. help! im scared and worried!Im only 17 and ive already found a few strands of grey hair every once in a while. help?
haha


i have some grey strands if i reallly really look and i'm only 13





i have dark brown hair


no you're not gonna become gray haired


don't worry


i didn't freak out, i started laughing at myself.Im only 17 and ive already found a few strands of grey hair every once in a while. help?
That's not unusual. It happend to me as a teen. Don't worry.
Yeahhh...


stress is the main reason


for those


lill devils


try and relax more often


keep yur mood in


regular


controlled mood
probably cuz ur stressed out in ur life
Grey hair is natural and will increase with age. I had grey hairs in ones and twos as a teenager (I think it was having a GREAT time that did it) and now at 35, I have more, but I don't have ';grey hair';. If you want to reduce your grey, I'd say work to reduce stress, lead a calm life, and enjoy life simply. This is very normal, it does not mean you'll turn grey by 25, and you should get out some tweezers if it worries you. There's no need. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment