Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is there an out of the box hair colour that really covers grey hair?

I have yet to find any out of the box hair colour that covers all of my grey hair. If anyone knows of one that really works please tell me the make. I end up having to colour my hair every 2-3 weeks. They all say 100% grey coverage but none of them actually completely colour my grey roots. I am tempted to go grey, but I am 43 and am not ready to show my age yet. If anyone has had great success please let me know.





Thank youIs there an out of the box hair colour that really covers grey hair?
If you wanna try this: When you buy haircolor yourself check the number in a packet. If there is a number like 5.53 number 53 means there is a fasion seire color in it, and fasion serie doesnt cover grays. Try to find box where is only one number like 6 that means it is a natural color(name natural color sounds bad, but they have really pretty colors), and they hide the grays. Best serie in hairsalongs for hide the grays( my oppinion ) is Goldwell. Hope my answer was useful!Is there an out of the box hair colour that really covers grey hair?
None I've tried has ever covered my white hair.
Get your self some 'L'oreal Excellence Creme' They have a whole bunch of new colors. It is the best I have found. It will give your hair a streaked color. It turns out georgeous. You can get it at the drugstore.
DO NOT DO IT





I finally got hair professionally dyed and streaked and it has looked very natural with no Grey roots for over 31/2 weeks (knocks on wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment