Friday, February 26, 2010

Can you help me with the name of a product to brighten grey hair?

My avatar pic is me on my 62nd birthday. I am now 63. My hair seems to have grown almost completely grey over night. But it is a dull grey with still a very few strands of black. Any suggestions?Can you help me with the name of a product to brighten grey hair?
I have used Grecian Formula or its equivalent with great results, but not to brighten. Just darkened it. I turned really grey in my 40's. The change was gradual enough that my son never realized my hair had returned to its original near-black color.





To brighten your hair I would have ummm..... no clue.





Ok, I confess, I didn't read your question accurately at first and thought you wanted to remove the grey.





Good luck.Can you help me with the name of a product to brighten grey hair?
Go blond
  • best antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment