Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ladies, pls tell me do you like men with grey hair or prefer them to use black dye?

I am told ladies like men look their age, so if they have grey hair they sould not use black dye. I look very young for my age becuase i regularly use black dye and now i am planning to leave the hair grey, thats the reson for this questionLadies, pls tell me do you like men with grey hair or prefer them to use black dye?
aging is nothing to be worried about. Im sure u'll look good w/ a few greys.Ladies, pls tell me do you like men with grey hair or prefer them to use black dye?
I think that is up to personal preference.I myself think some men suite it and look very distinguished. and on the other hand I think some men look good with salt %26amp; pepper as it can be very handsome . And then their are some men that look prematurely grey with their hair not matching their youth full personality's . So I think it is an individual decision .But in the end it is your hair .and should be what you feel most comfortable with . not what she wants you to do .remember if your confident with yourself its going to reflect your looks , and you will look handsome if you feel handsome!
It depends on how they look with the grey hair. If they are, lets say 40 years of age, and the grey hair makes them look like theyre 50, then i say DYE it. But if the grey hair is nice on you, makes you look sophisticated and the age you are, then I say run with it. Just look at George Clooney, he is a gorgeous older man with grey hair. =)
seriously leave your hair alone and dont dye it too much it will fall out.be happy with your aging.ive seen alot of mid 40's to 50's who try to hard to be 10years younger than they are and it just looks stupid.im sorry if it sounds blunt but age with grace.
Women color their hair and rarely leave it alone, lol.





But as far as men, I personally don't find it attractive when men color their hair.
Depends on how old you are and how much grey you have. If it's all grey by the time you're 30, that's a little premature, and dyeing is probably recommended!
It's ok to age...if you're worried that some women won't be pleased with you for whom you are then you don't sound too fond of yourself.
They don't like it


They like young feminine guys
i like grey hair on men...im 20 lol
How about brown hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment