Friday, February 26, 2010

I have a few grey hairs and wear my hair in a middle parting, and this is where the grey appears. I use?

temporary hair dye and was wondering what I could use to cover the grey in between dyeing. Ie, I know some people use mascara or eye shadow but I don't want my hair to feel stiff or bogged down. Any ideas? I won't use permanent hair dye as my hair grows fast so roots come through quickly. By the way, my hair colour is medium/dark brown. Thanks.I have a few grey hairs and wear my hair in a middle parting, and this is where the grey appears. I use?
There is several things you can do............if you want a temporary fix until you use your temporary dye again...........there are several products that you can buy in your hair color to hide your gray temporarily...............from.......Sal鈥?or a Beauty Supply store


or.....................





You can...........go the whole way and do a natural hair dye to take care of it..........once and for all.................





Sage And Rosemary Natural Hair Dye.


1) make a strong 'tea' of Sage and a bit of Rosemary, strain it and refrigerate it.





2) Before you wash your hair, spray it on the base


of any grey patches of hair, you can even massaged


it in.





3) Leave it on for 10 - thirty minutes and then wash as usual, and care for your hair as you normally do.





4) After a few weeks of this ( do this almost daily), the grey will start to disappear.





5) After using the sage the normal coloring returns to the hair.


It is not a 'color-change' shocker, and it softens and allows you to control frizzies and the amount of grey.





6) This is a natural recipe that have been used through the years and will not damage your hair.





7) If you stop using it, the grey gradually return.





8) A lady was totally grey headed and after a month of daily use of this solution, her normal light brown hair color returned. which she had not seen for over ten years. After she obtained her natural color, she use


this solution once or twice a week now to keep her normal hair color.





Hope this help





Victory of Creativehairillusions


I have a few grey hairs and wear my hair in a middle parting, and this is where the grey appears. I use?
Hi,


Buy a dye, the same colour as your hair (brown). Mix up a little dye in a non metallic bowl. Then colour just your grey streak by holding it up %26amp; applying the dye, maybe with a colouring brush or old toothbrush. Mixing up a little colour at a time, just to colour your streak, means the colour you buy will last for ages %26amp; you can touch up whenever you like.





Good luck.
Have you tried the hair dyes that last 6 wks.You can wash them out quick to re-use.


Good Luck
when you make high lights, your grey hair will not be seen like when you dye it with normal color,even when its grow up,high light helps my sister a lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment