Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How old were you when you got your first grey hair?

I'm 22, and I THOUGHT I got my first grey hair at 21, but it sortof looked blonde, but I just found an honest to goodness grey hair (more like white) on my head tonight... you can actually see on the strand of hair where it just... stopped growing in brown and started growing in white. How did your first grey hair make you feel?How old were you when you got your first grey hair?
I was 19. My first gray hair was actually white too. I felt scared that I was going to get a head full of grey hair very soon but that was 5 years ago and I haven't had but two or three show up. I was really kind of worried. A hair stylist and a dermatologist told me that sometimes a few stray hairs will turn white or silver but it's typically caused by a short hormonal change and goes away as quickly as it started...especially if the hair is not entirely silver or white. If the hair is partly brown and then simply turns to silver, don't worry. Unless you have premature grayness in your family, it's probably hormonal. That's what I was told and it seems to be true.How old were you when you got your first grey hair?
I got my first grey hair when I was about 25. I had three years of teaching in a public elementary school and it was noticed by a student. I told him that it was somehow very appropriate because it had his name all over it.
I don't know. It was never an ';issue'; with me. Someone probably pointed my first one out to me sometime back in my 40s- %26amp; I commented, ';Oh, -That's nice...'; %26amp; forgot all about it. My feeling is; we PAY dearly -with our lives- for those grey hairs. They're badges of ';honor'; in a tough World. :)
In my twenties too!
I am 49 so I can am quailified to answer this!!!! I have grey hair buy so what a little hair coloring can go a long way! I color it my natural color but sometimes I will just let the grey show. No big deal it makes me feel...... Wise. After my parents died It started coming in. I never had any grey until my early 40's.
i first got my gray hairs when i turned 35yrs old and am now 37 yrs old i think it looks awesome and cant wait till my hair resembles that of pepe lepu and its only down the middle lol
I think 15 and im only 22.
im 16 right now and i got gray hair at 11 i guess you could say, however i think it depends on your family it is heridetary. I have a lot of gray hair except its not on the top of my head more like if i put my hair halfway up or split it then you can see it . Sometimes its annoyign cause teens my age think its so weird and that im too young to have them. If i can handle having soem gray hairs im sure you or anyone older than me could. It really isnt bad and i dont plan on dying my hair at all it is a dark black and i like the color too much to dye it and the more you dye your hair the more gray hairs you get,I think its also true that ifyou pull one gray hair then more grow back
I was nineteen.
14. Seriously. My mom plugged it out for me. Just one hair though. But now I am grey all over, including you know where. Even my arm pits were grey. i'm not that old though. Will you turn out the same way, I wonder.
19 - and so did my daughter. By the time I was 35 I had to start doing the coloring thing, it is really annoying - but better than looking old. :)
i am scared to death to see a grey hair...i'm 37 and haven;t got one yet.....i think i will cry.
I was twelve. When I was younger, I always swore that I would NEVER dye my hair, too. That lasted until I was 23, and had three people in one week look down at the top of my head and say, ';D--n, girl!';
I was about 36 when I got my first gray hair and my first thought was ';I'm getting old'; since then I haven't had very many grays occur, I'm 39, and I tend to use hair color, not only because of this but also because I like to experiement with different shades.
my first one came in at 18...then no more till later in my 20's. now almost 40... 3 teenagers...there are more... but hair color is a wonderful thing
  • best antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment