Friday, February 26, 2010

Whats the best way to cover grey hair without dying my whole head?

I keep getting grey hairs around my for head and sides..like the little baby hairs around my hairline ..I have been dying my whole head like once a month and I am damaging my hair..but how else can I take care of it?Whats the best way to cover grey hair without dying my whole head?
try using henna.apply it on your hair and let it remain for about an hour and a half.what will happen is that ONLY the grey hairs will turn brown or dark brown depending on the length you let it soak.Whats the best way to cover grey hair without dying my whole head?
a hat
hi


use henna or spot coloring..
i think you should dye only the parts which are grey.
I'm sure you do have mascara at home. It's simple... use it to brush your little grey hair. It works.. temporary.
let it go some guys like a woman WHO look distinguished with a little gray,
You should go to a hairdresser and ask him/her to do the job.


If your hair is already damaged, you should trust a professional so that you can also treat your hair's damage and color the grey hair.
get just root touch ups or pull your hair back loosly in a loose messy ponytail. Or go 2 a hairdresser and let them do it and tell u wut shampoos and stuff u need 2 use so it will not damage your hair
jus dye the gray, but now you'll have roots around your whole head... unless you dyed it your natural color.
try to cover it by arranging your hair in a different way


try different clamps, elastics
  • best antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment