Friday, February 26, 2010

Is there anyway possible to get grey hair?

I'm 19. and i've seen some people who have natural gray hair in their 20s. I wanted to know if there was a way I could get it as well?Is there anyway possible to get grey hair?
I started to get gray hair when my ex tried to run me over in the parking lot while I was strolling with my daughter.





Stress, hormones, disease can cause it.





KCIs there anyway possible to get grey hair?
The healthiest way is to dye it grey. Malnutrition, smoking, stress and excessive caffeine use will cause it. The only other way is to have a birthmark on your scalp.
It all depends on age, it is natural for people to get grey hair at any age but as people grow older the chances get higher. I personally got grey hair and when they grow I take them out just to look younger.
go to sally's.... buy ur hair needs there... bleach whatever parts of ur hair u want grey and then use the dye...it'll go platinum, well it worked on my friend...but i think they sell the dye alone too
die ur hair?


or get super stressed out? my friend - 16/17 yrs - believes she got it thru stress...

No comments:

Post a Comment