Sunday, February 28, 2010

What colour can i put in my partially grey hair for my daughers wedding,outfit?

my outfit is mainly brown with aqua, what colour nail polish would suit, nothing too bright, but look elegant.What colour can i put in my partially grey hair for my daughers wedding,outfit?
Could you have some subtle tones of browns put in your hair? It won't be that much of a shock as it would if you did your hair a whole different colour.





How about just a clear light pearl colour on your nails or a brown colour (It would depend on the length of your nails though as brown looks better on long nails).





You could always go for a french manicure. You can get kits that you do yourself.





Hope you all have a great day that will be remembered for years to come. :-)What colour can i put in my partially grey hair for my daughers wedding,outfit?
like a nude or light pink it will go great trut me it works well with all types of clothing any color or style so if ur eevr stuck in this jam again i suggest that u dont waste ur time and just slap on some nude thats actually the color i am wearing right now its light but still very noticable trust me it will work wonders no matter what u r wearing :) and for ur hair darling i would get like a light brown with carmel and light blonde highlights u can get the stuff to do it at wal mart or any drugstore and the do it ur self highlight kits work great unless u are getting it done at the salon then yeah just go with the light brown with carmel and blonde highlights
You can never go wrong with a french manicure. If you dont like that, try a sheer brown. As for your hair, grey is IN! but if you have to dye it, do like some caramels, light brown, a few strands of a warm blonde. Have fun! and try not to cry.
Light brown
Just try to pick the color that is closest to what your regular hair color is. I have greys and my favorite brand of color is Nice %26amp; Easy (I use 120, Natural Dark Brown), it covers grey hair nicely and it goes with your tones to that you won't have a flat color, you'll have natural looking highlights. As for nail-polish I would go with a pinky-beige color, that will look nice and elegant but not flashy or bright.


P.S.- Put the color on your hair about a week or two weeks before the wedding so the color has time to ';settle'; and you'll have time to get used to it. I always try to go 2 days without washing my hair after I've done the color, after that wash your hair every other day.
u have gray hair ,u mean ur getting old or maybe ur getting to many gray hair cause u have many problems with ur children right hehe , just kidding i think brown is better on ur hair, grandma
I want to clarify your asking what would a good hair color and nail color be for a wedding look? Hair will depend on your skin type and natural colored hair and how colored you want to go. Are you planning a trip to the salon or doing everything at home? For your hair i recommend a color close to your natural. I have been graying very early in life and was born with very dark brown hair so i can go with red or brown's. If your planning on coloring at home friend a brand that deals gray hair.


as for nails you could go with a nude shad or a sheer shade or the standard french manicure.
Pale brown,have your hair Highlighted to cover gray.
A taupe color.
French manicure or sheer colours on nails like essie mademoiselle. Medium Golden brown would look great on your hair. It will complement the dress too
  • best antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment