Friday, February 26, 2010

I have so many grey hair and in my 20s. What chemical treatment doesnt increase the # of grey hair?

My gray heir are hidden from the black hair, but I want to tame it coz its so thick. I'm scared to dye it, coz it might increase the grey (?) So Im thinking of having it relazed or anything that cannot increase the number of grey hair on my head. How about relax or cellophane? Are they safe?I have so many grey hair and in my 20s. What chemical treatment doesnt increase the # of grey hair?
I'm a hairdresser and if you came into my salon I would automatically show you a range of permanent hair colour. If your hair is black already then it's very unlikely the colour will show up anyway. If you want to tame your hair, you could have it dyed to take away the grey and then relaxed with a permanent straightening technique a few weeks later. Or you could simply have a conditioning treatment every so often in a salon. Find a good salon by asking family/friends (whose hair you like!) where they go and find a reputable salon that way. I would advise you not to dye it yourself at home because it is likely that most of the greys won't be covered. Hope I helped! Sara xx


P.S. Lots of people get grey hair in their twenties, it is nothing to do with getting older or stressing out too much!I have so many grey hair and in my 20s. What chemical treatment doesnt increase the # of grey hair?
Premature grey hair is becoming a common problem now a days in teenagers. There may be a number of causes. what ever the cause the main thing is to stop further greying and also regaining original colour. There are some of the proved tips provided in this site http://premature-grey.blogspot.com which helps you to solve premature grey hair problem

No comments:

Post a Comment