Sunday, February 28, 2010

What can I do to stop myself from getting Grey hair?

Ebola, and leprosy?What can I do to stop myself from getting Grey hair?
I wouldnt care if your hair started turning to red and black and grew a United logo on the top





Ebola and leprosy are also welcomeWhat can I do to stop myself from getting Grey hair?
To keep from getting grey hair, dye it. That's the only way. Genes are responsible for when and how much grey you get. If you're older, age gracefully. If you're younger, accept the fact that you are going grey. It could work to your advantage!
there,s only 2 things you can do and that,s either shave your head or dye your hair.
Hair grows white when the color pigment (melanin) ceases to be produced in the hair follicle and small air spaces take its place. Check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info on gray hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment