Friday, February 26, 2010

Why does my puppy have grey hair?

My black labrador retriver is 10 months old. About a month ago I started noticing a few grey hairs. Can this be a result of how Im taking care of him, or is it just a natural thing?Why does my puppy have grey hair?
I dont think its anything to worry about. It could just be a few tray grey hair. Just like humans dogs can have several different colors in their fur.Why does my puppy have grey hair?
Since this isn't an emergency, you can ask your vet either by phone call (free) or at your puppy's appointment for booster vaccines which should be coming up shortly.





It's probably nothing. Good quality food, excellent exercise, toys and games to play and a dog can't ask for much more.
hes an old puppy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment