Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you have more grey hair since having a baby?

Hello !





The question says it all really !


My baba is now 16 months old and since he was born, I've discovered a few greys on my head there and there. Nothing tragic, I'm still in my 20's .





Has it happened to you too? Is it worry, stress or maybe just porridge in our hair?Do you have more grey hair since having a baby?
Yes, I found probably around 5-10 gray hairs since I've had my children and I'm only 24.Do you have more grey hair since having a baby?
I've been getting a few grays since I was about 16...its almost 10 years later and our son is just shy of a year old and I know I have definitely seen more grays since our son was born. I'm sure there will be lots more to come in the future...





When I was born, my mom had black hair and my dad actually had hair...after I was born, my mom started getting gray hair and my dad started losing his hair...
Funny thing is, during this pregnancy, my hubby has sprouted grey hair... which he's upset about haha. I died my hair brunette prior to becoming pregnant and my reg hair is dark during winter and turns blonde during summer months. So you can imagine what I look like now.. haha.
I have had grey hairs since I could remember. But after giving birth I have a lot more. A ridiculous amount considering I am only 24.


I don't know what it is really. Maybe stress.
Hell Yeah!!! I have 2 boys now 19mths and 8 mths and I have noticed so many stray grey hairs it's quite freaky! I'm only 28 with dark hair, I'm worried I'm gonna wake up one morning like a silver fox!
Pretty much the same, but then I'm 39 and already had some gray hair before baby arrived four months ago. I also have a 17 year old son so that alone is probably the cause!
I was very, very gray before having my son and went totally gray during my pregnancy. Miss Clairol helps! (I'm a lot older than you, BTW)
im 31 and found my first grey hair when i was pregnant since then i dye it every 6 weeks because i figure if i cant see them they are not there lol x x
Ever increasing grey haired one here too, especially after my lovely little daughter and loads falling out. ahhhh!
yes i have a few more im only 23 lol i dont mind them though theyre not as bad as my 'baby ribbons' on my stomach
no.





lol, but hubby does!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment