Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When would you stop colouring your grey hair?

Today several women had coloured chestnut brown hair and were in their 70's. They weren't fooling anyone and it looked bizarre... When would you let it go?When would you stop colouring your grey hair?
Never! I'm going to be like Alice Cooper and Ozzy Osbourne and never admit to having grey hair in case I stop looking scary.





My plan is that if I go completely grey I'll dye the whole lot black but leave one white streak in the front. I think that would be awesome. I'm basically going to be a crazy old witch lady. Or maybe I'll do half and half like Cruella de Vil.





My grandma has some brown streaks put into her hair because it's almost white at the front and still quite dark at the back, so she wants to keep it looking a bit more balanced. You can still see the grey though.When would you stop colouring your grey hair?
I'll probably stop dyeing my hair when I'm in my late 60's, but it's hard to say. Grey hair doesn't look right on some people, no matter how old they are. And others carry it off beautifully. I'll probably be one of the ones who won't be able to pull it off. Then again, it does not look right when the hair is obviously dyed either!
Never.


Mom, grandma and all her sisters color their hair.


Looks very normal to me! Very pretty and young, in fact.
When you're dead! =^)
Honey, I'm 49. And as long as there's peroxide, count me in! And on my deathbed, they better be filling my veins with morphine and touchin' up my roots! Don't wanna look like an unkept corpse!

No comments:

Post a Comment