Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have grey hair growing around a bump on my head, can anyone help explain?

I first noticed it about 2 years ago, i had one doctor try to say it was faliculitis (probably spelt wrong sorry) and tried to say the grey was coincidence, and another told me it was a cyst. I recently cut my hair and now i've noticed 3 more starting, not sure if that was before the cut though. My grandfather said his sister and my uncle get them as well and any explanation would greatly set my mind at easeI have grey hair growing around a bump on my head, can anyone help explain?
you don't have to worry, hair color is related to heredetary factors and streeses but not disease; meaning grey hair was never a sign of tumor, infection or cyst. it can be heredetary since you have it in the family alreday, or being really stressed. if it is bothering u just dye it and don't plug it out bacause you'll haev more many trust me i wish somebody told me about it ... my hair is full of grey hair and i used to plug it. but better be grey than bold !!! hahaha.


just don't worry that is completly normal .I have grey hair growing around a bump on my head, can anyone help explain?
Hey x


Well i recently went on holiday and my cousin had that it was kinda something that has to be checked by the doctor it can grow bigger and bigger, he's went bigger but try going doctors..


i hope that the doctor can help, who knows it might be something else!


Love Monica x

No comments:

Post a Comment