Friday, February 26, 2010

When you get grey hair, how fast does it turn to white?

Because I have a few white hairs. I don't know if they are grey, or have lost the pigment of something. As far as I know, these hairs were never grey, but just turned white, or maybe grew white, I'm not sure. And I'm only 18, is this weird?When you get grey hair, how fast does it turn to white?
No, I've had gray hair (which is now white) since I was 14. I am 25 now. Not ALL of my hair is white, lol, just a lot of it streaked in here and there. It's from stress. Or maybe if your on certain medications also. I know it's unattractive, but don't worry. If it bothers you, dye it!When you get grey hair, how fast does it turn to white?
Believe it or not, lots of people get grey hair around your age.


Most people choose to dye it.





Some people with grey hair never get white hair. When my grandother started getting grey hair, it stayed grey until she died.


It never turned white.





So it depends, your hair might turned white. But it never turns white really fast.
is it weird?


no! it's prefectly normal.








grey hair would 'fade' to white, or stay grey.
no its not wierd to get grey hair at 18 it turns white quick
  • best antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment