Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have started having some grey hair, right in the front. How can I cover it without using hair dyes.?

My hair are highlighted, but when they grow in between the highlights, the grey starts showing. Its only a few hair in the front. I dont want to start using hair dyes so early and also just for a few hair. Is there any other alternative. My hair are black with blonde highlights in them. I have heard of temporary mascaras, are they good? Also using henna on just those few hairs, would that be good? I also came across some henna shampoos, but I am not sure if they can be used on highlighted hair. Any suggestions, Please.I have started having some grey hair, right in the front. How can I cover it without using hair dyes.?
Use Just For Men dye for the beards. Really. It works. You only make up a little at a time and only use it where you need it. It's not permanent but it only takes 5 minutes and lasts several shampoos.I have started having some grey hair, right in the front. How can I cover it without using hair dyes.?
Well that sucks. I wouldn't suggest any mascaras. I'm just a smart a** and say wear a hat! But you probally should dye it if you're concerned about it.
The colored mascara would work, although there are a few negatives that you should be aware of. The downfall of using them is that every time you wash your hair they wash out. If it rains it will run (and so will any other kind of temporary colors), and they also have a tendency to clump up. Plus, you wouldn't be able to run your fingers through your hair because you would get it all over your hands.





The henna shampoo wouldn't be a good idea because it will also cover your highlights.





If I were you, I would either try the henna color ONLY on the grey area. Or, try a semi-permanent color on the grey area. That's about all the options you have. Good luck with whatever you try!
You can go to any beauty supply store like Sally's Beauty supply sales to the public and they have a crayon looking device that lets you color in the hair between the hair appointments. It is not permanent so anytime you shampoo or wet your hair you will have to use it again but it works between color/highlight appointments.
If it's only just a few hairs as in a few strands, you might just want to pull them out like me :) Of course I'm talking about only 2 or 3 strands, not more than that.
What is your original hair color? If you don't mind reddish highlights and tones use henna for hair. Natural body art quality to be safest !!


For brown tones use henna and indigo mixed together


For black use henna first, then put indigo afterwards seperately.





This is very safe and covers grey very well.





Khadija
No hard feelins


look juz wait till all of em turn grey then you'll rock........... naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment