Sunday, February 28, 2010

What to do about prematurely grey hair?

I am only 32 but my hair is almost completely white. Someone suggested trying Yun Nam in Singapore but I'm not sure if their treatments will be effective. Any advice?What to do about prematurely grey hair?
Well, it is most like from your genes if your hair is mostly white at age 32 and there is nothing you can do about it. Yun Nam is extremely costly and almost useless for this sort of conditions but I'm sure they will not tell you that. Another possible reason is due to you being under extreme stress. I have friends who have the same problem as you before 25 due to stress from school.


For these problems, there is nothing Yun Nam can do and you will pay a high price for nothing. Your best solution would be to dye for hair to a trendy colour, it helped for my friend. But avoid dyeing it black as it would be very dark and artificial. A natural colour you could consider would be dark brown. Another alternative would be to shave off (some people do look trendy that way, but not many though)





While the ';solutions'; i suggested can't help to solve the problem, these are your best choices I think. Going to Yun Nam or any other ';hair consultants'; would be a bad move. They only give false hope that you could be cured and they give no guarantees of success (even if you're not cured in 5 years, you will not get any refund at all) but they would keep making you return by claiming that your condition is improving little by little.





Disclaimer: These bad experiences with the ';hair consultants'; I know are from my hairdresser would tells me the bad experiences his clients encountered. I trust he is telling the truth because I don't have these problems thus he is not trying to sell me anything when he told me these stories. If you insist on trying these hair consultants, you can go ahead. But personally I feel that they are like the ';magic stones or amulet'; sellers as they play on people's desperation.What to do about prematurely grey hair?
yeah dude yunnam should be rather effective or so i've heard. And lay off the stress factor, get more rest, space out regularly, go take a vacation or something.





answer my question!!(please) HAHA


http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At2dPMRdjcZs1Eds9Kk1zSYi5Qt.;_ylv=3?qid=20091006055347AA72iQn
shave it all off and get some shades. You'll be a bamf.
just dye it

No comments:

Post a Comment