Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it true if u pull a grey hair out of your head like a bunch more will come in?

I started to pluck the grey hair as they come in. A lady told me dont ever do that because a million more will come in. How can that be when i am just pullin one out at a time. it seem slike just 1 more would come in? im only 25 and starting to find them in my hair HELP ME!Is it true if u pull a grey hair out of your head like a bunch more will come in?
No, it isn't at all true. What sometimes happens is that there is more than one hair in that follicle, and the others were in their resting phase and when they come in, they are also grey.


I would suggest not pulling out the greys in any case, as you don't want any empty patches, as unfortunately, as we get older, male and female alike our hair thins! I am sorry you are dealing with this so young, but a semi=permanent rinse would help with the problem.Is it true if u pull a grey hair out of your head like a bunch more will come in?
Nope, not true. If they're going to come, then they'll come. One means you're probably going to get more.





You can use a color rinse to hide them, problem solved. Almost all women do it! Go to a professional the first time if you can afford it. It takes a looong time to grow out a bad color job.





Good luck and don't stress it.
Yeah haha my mom tells me the same thing. I have a few gray hairs in the front...embarrassing but it's life i'm 26 yeah I look young/feel young etc...but it's genetic. If you pull one grey hair out; another grey hair will grow in its place. And that's the truth!
No, it is not true that plucking a gray hair will cause more gray hairs to come in.





The fact that you have one gray hair means you will get more gray hair in the near future. It is a fact of life and getting older.
That's an old wives tale.





Whether you pluck or not, it is inevitable that they will increase with age.





PS - I started coloring my hair at 24 years old.
I don't really know, but i heard for everyone you pull out 2 more grows in.
I heard this my entire life--it isn't true--it is just a myth.
don't do that my mom did the same thing and in less than 4 months all of her hair turned grey

No comments:

Post a Comment