Friday, February 26, 2010

What causes grey hair on a 31 year old guy?

What causes grey hair on a 31 year old guy? Does it mean anything?What causes grey hair on a 31 year old guy?
Genes,stress lifestyle.What causes grey hair on a 31 year old guy?
Its not stress. First of all, most guys don't stress a lot like you women do and at 31, its probably more genes and gettin old. 21 would be more pre-mature, but not 31.

Report Abuse



Hey curious I obtained the solution to your yahoo question . Just check out the below links. Hope you find what you are looking for. All you need to do is little search.





Perfect website for all questions dealing with Hair-


http://abe5.com/9cx





Also obtained this amazing website for hair related problems:


http://shrunk.it/99bzqv
I started getting gray hairs when I was 21, I'm 28 now, mostly bald on top of head and had gray hairs, so I just keep a shaved head. I got double whammed with crap genes making my head age 30+ years
Heredity from your family. Or the oldness
stress, genes or old age

No comments:

Post a Comment