Friday, February 26, 2010

How old were you when you found your first grey hair?

How did it make you feel?


How did you react?


Did you pluck it?


Did you dye it?


Did you cover it?


How did your feelings about it change over time?How old were you when you found your first grey hair?
7 yrs old.





funky.





i plucked it.





no i couldnt.





it was in my pants.





now half of my hair downstairs is gray and wonder how long it will be before the hair up top starts goin that wayHow old were you when you found your first grey hair?
I was probably 12. I was just dismayed, I plucked it but my mom told me that for every 1 you pluck you'll grow 3 more. It's kind of a wives tail but I soon learned that if you pluck it, it will grow back all crazy then you will have a 1'; long gray hair sticking straight up instead of it just laying down where no one will notice it. I've dyed my hair to cover gray about 10 times, I'm 23 now and I just don't care anymore. I have minimal gray hairs and no one cares anyway.
I think like 13 ..hahah ..can you get grey hairs that young ? i have brown hir but it might just have been a random blonde hair.


How did it make you feel? I know im still young so i didnt care


How did you react? i plucked it


Did you pluck it? yes


Did you dye it? no


Did you cover it? no


How did your feelings about it change over time? they didnt
i was 14 haha:P apparently they can come through stress, but i wasnt that botherd. I plucked it. I know my mums first one was when she was 40, she plucked hers. she wasnt that botherd because everyone gets them at some point. Just be happy, if you feel uncomfortable about it then dye your hair if it makes you feel better. :) xx
I was 13/14





It didn't phase me.





I plucked it out.





It still doesn't phase me, everyone can get the odd few grey hairs from young ages. Although I've heard it can be a vitamin B12 deficiency.





I think grey hair can look quite nice on some people :) I think it makes someone look really distinctive :)
I think when i was 12.It was rather short compared to my hair so i plucked it to get a better look at it (lol!) I was more surprised then freaked and was thinking that that was odd.Other then that i dont care really,its just one hair.
My sister is 16 and she's already had one. She just plucked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment