Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have a lot of grey hair and I am 17, should I dye my hair?

I have black hair, so it's really noticeable. I wanted to dye it black, would it hurt my hair in the future? And do I have any other option that is not keeping the grey hair?I have a lot of grey hair and I am 17, should I dye my hair?
It is ok to color your hair, but remember that over the counter stuff has metallic dyes in them and will ruin your hair in the long run, so it is always best to go to a salon and have them do it professionally.The color they use does not have the metallic dyes in them and will keep the hair healthier in the long run and will last longer. They are trained to account for the grey and can color your hair the color you want or even suggest something maybe with a lighter brown or even highlights if those options interest you, which would all cover grey. Plus they know what styles and colors would best suit your facial frame and keep up with the fashion of today. However if it is just a few grey hairs you can go to your local beauty supply store that is open to the public (example... sally's beauty supply store) and buy a small amount of color that you can apply with the mascara type wand that comes with the product. Just keep in mind that when dying hair a dark color the grey tends to be more noticeable so if you decide to go with a lighter color it takes longer for it to be noticed.I have a lot of grey hair and I am 17, should I dye my hair?
You're only 17... so you've got a few options. You can always rock a wig! You'd never have to pick just one style. Or you could just dye your hair. You'd have to read the directions carefully because they have special directions for those with gray hair. The only downside to dying your hair.. is once you do it, you have to keep up with it. Or you can always just rock the gray hair... yeah you're 17 and may be a little self conscience about it... but it adds to your personality and separates you from the rest.
You can try this. To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info on gray hair.



dying your hair doesnt ';hurt'; your hair. im assuming youre a guy so im gonna just suggest you go with a very short haircut. theyre very popular now. (like the military cut) i'd ask the barber, or whoever, for a ';1';. its not completely bald but its some hair and it wont show the grey hardly.
its okay to dye your hair...3-4 months apart from each time yu dye it. and word of advice...the darker the color is that youre planning to dye it..the more the chemicals the dye may contain..which an increase the risk of getting cancer....so if yu like..maybe go for a brown or something. goodluck!
A lot of guys just leave it alone when it's just a little and since your 17 it's probably only a little bit. If it really does bother you then you can dye it.
um dye it


my aunt was like you where she was 19 she got white hairs


shes been doing it since then and shes 40 now and she still has healthy hair maybe start with like highliights of your same colour to fill them in if it get outta control dont stress dye it
it is fine to dye your hair but when you do, you have to do it regularly after the first time.
Not really, I've started getting grey hair, I started in 7th grade. To avoid hurting your hair in the future try using the dye every 3-4 months (minimal use.)
some people turn gray sooner i would dye my hair black if I were u and no it wont have any effect on your hair in the future beause after all hair is dead because if it wasnt u would be screaming when u got a hair cut.
welll, in the situation you shoulld, but if you dye your hair then its gonna get white more quicker, just like shaving your legs if you shave your legs then it starts to grow even more often!!!


hope i helped!
You should defiantly dye it or get highlights.
If I were you I'd dye it, but over dyeing hair can cause skin cancer because of the chemicals in it... So... you might wanna think it over first. XD
Yeah die it.

No comments:

Post a Comment