Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it normal if a child begins to grow grey hair?

Well I'm not a child anymore I'm more of like a teenager but when I was eight years old, my hair began to grow grey hair (I have black hair). I never coloured my hair because my parents are afraid that if I coloured my hair it would ruin it and my grey hairs would multiply, but it is multiplying anyways. As of right now my hair isn't actually fully grey but there a lot of it that some people can see it. I didn't do anything about it so I've had it for six years now, but I've always been curious if it is normal.Is it normal if a child begins to grow grey hair?
Some people just get grey hair earlier than others. Its not abnormal.Is it normal if a child begins to grow grey hair?
Unusual yes, abnormal no. It's hereditary if you were to look into your ancestors you'd doubtless find others the same way.


Growing up I knew a woman who's hair was completely grey and she was in her 30's. When I was in my 20's I had a patch of hair on my forehead that was pure white I'm blond so it didn't stand out to much and it's fallen out since, but it looked odd to me at the time.
it's perfectly normal
ok well, maybe it was just like that because when i was little(er) my hair was bleach blonde now, it's dark brown... so ya
its not usual but it is normal. i've that n the most the doctors said was to eat black food like black beans n sesame seed n stuff hehe check this site...it may b helpful :)





http://www.go-article.com/readthis/Artic鈥?/a>
Yeah just look at taylor hicks!!!! (american idol winner)
Yeah I know some people who started greying when they were little and now they have grey hair and they're perfectly normal (one is my age, 26). Some people just grey quicker than others.
i heard that when u get grey or white hair or ur hair starts falling out at an young age it could be either hormones or maybe your just stressed out a lot.
My dad once told there are special natural chemicals that decide your hair color, maybe due toa gene defect, said person's hair may turn grey.
My son is 7 yrs old, and started getting grey hair last year. He doesn't have a lot just a couple strands, he calls it his smart hairs....LOL I also think its kinda funny my 6 yr old had his first grey hair before ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA


I was worried, because I did hear some rare disorders could cause premature greying.......But my sons father was already salt/peppery when he was 20. His mom doesn't remember when the first grey hair started. Anyways, if your worried go to the doctor and ask...your not alone though!!
Perhaps in your family there are other people who have gray hair early in their lives. This is a hereditary condition. There is no problem if you colour it.
Hey there: Best thing you could do is go to the doctor and ask ;)
i think that child is a genius or an old soul. just check out how smart they are in school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment