Friday, February 26, 2010

I have 50% grey hair and have been coloring it light golden brown and I want to color it light auburn. Can I ?

I want to color my 50% grey hair light auburn after I've coloring it light golden brown for years. Can I do this and will it turn out?I have 50% grey hair and have been coloring it light golden brown and I want to color it light auburn. Can I ?
I have 50% grey hair and I currently color it 1/2 medium brown and 1/2 strawberry blond. It comes out a Carmel color. When I began mixing the hair dye I had a couple bad times. I dyed my hair bright red and then dark red. The strawberry blond seems the most natural. They do sell products to take the color out if you don't like what you did. You should have no trouble dying your hair light auburn but just stay away from some of the hair dye in the ';red'; family cause some of it is really a fakey red color.I have 50% grey hair and have been coloring it light golden brown and I want to color it light auburn. Can I ?
Chemically it is possible but aesthetically...

No comments:

Post a Comment