Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it normal for a 15 year old to get grey hair?

I'm 15 and i was looking in the mirror and I noticed I had some grey hair. Help!Is it normal for a 15 year old to get grey hair?
if anyone around this age gets grey hair,then most likely you must be smart and think alot. :)Is it normal for a 15 year old to get grey hair?
no need to worry. its probably just a gene coming from your parents or someone else in your family. its completely natural. i am 13 and i have found a grey hair on my head once. i get this from my dad, he had grey hair when he was 20 or so





it can be because that strand of hair cannot produce anymore pigment so that's why its grey. Our body produces a pigment for our hair. That's how our hair is black brown blonde red or whatever color ur hair is





and sometimes its because you think alot or stress too much. that can also cause grey hairs sometimes.





don't worry. it's completely natural
It's normal (:


I'm 16 and the other day I found a grey hair.


My mum says it's natural to have some hairs that just dont have pigment in them or something like that.





Dont worry, it's normal :D
I know a couple of people in my grade (high school freshman) who have it. It's probably stress or genes. Does anyone else in your family have early grey hair?
yes stress
no, not at all

No comments:

Post a Comment