Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Girls, whats your opinion if a guy has a few strands of grey hair?

I'm only 21 but i've got a few greys along the side of my head. Actually its been like this for a couple of years now and doesn't seem to be worsening too much but its still something I could do without. So what's your opinion then?Girls, whats your opinion if a guy has a few strands of grey hair?
I don't think you should be concerned with a few gray hairs. I guess if it bothers you that much you could always pull them out or dye your hair.


As for my girl's opinion, a few gray hairs wouldn't bother me.Girls, whats your opinion if a guy has a few strands of grey hair?
i love it, i think its sexy, i had a friend in high school who was like that .. salt in pepper oh my god i wanted him so bad but was to shy to let him know..
*shrug* wouldn't bother me any...
your too old

No comments:

Post a Comment