Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's the best way to cover grey hair?

I used Ayur henna to cover my grey hair.But it led to ear and sinus problems.I dont know whether I can use henna again.


I am scared of using any hair dye.My brother had grey hair only near the ears and he used hair dye for that.But after using hair dye,His total hair is turning to grey faster.


PL suggest some good brandWhat's the best way to cover grey hair?
Grecian Formula works if you want to keep your natural color, or else just dye it. Of course, as it grows, you must do other things to maintain the grey, so stick with the Grecian.What's the best way to cover grey hair?
Find out some really good hair products which is accepted by millions of users. http://www.blackhair.in


Site got many links related to hair. you need to surf the best link. Also there is a search tool box for you to make things find easier.
I use Loreal on my husband's hair, and have for years. It's a great brand.
lo'real is good


use that

No comments:

Post a Comment