Sunday, February 28, 2010

Are there any permanent hair colourants that actually cover grey hair?

I feel as if I've tried every make and none of them seem to cover the grey totally





UK answers only please,for obvious reasonsAre there any permanent hair colourants that actually cover grey hair?
I'm not in the UK but also have stubborn grey and I was recently told by a friend that you can buy a formula to add to your dye that will help the colour adhere to the grey. You may want to check that out.Are there any permanent hair colourants that actually cover grey hair?
The best i have found on the market is Excel 10. Its a new one from Loreal and only takes 10 minutes (if u leave a little longer the colour is a bit more vibrant) Comes in lots of different colours and leaves my hair shiny and really well conditioned.
my mum uses garnier nutrisse cream chessnut works every time with no problems. not sure what the other is called, its Live something. works well also. Good Luck :)
Garnier is the best way to go, it doesn't even damage your hair, and it leaves it nice and silky with no greys :)
nice and easy works every time for me.
yes lots do.....but the colour doesn't last long enough

No comments:

Post a Comment