Wednesday, February 24, 2010

At what age did you get your first grey hair?

Also, as a corollary, how quickly did your hair become largely grey thereafter?At what age did you get your first grey hair?
hmm I prefer to maintain they are white and my first that I noticed was at age 30


I am still only sporting them in my hairline and sprinkled sparsely throughout 20 years later.





Of course I maintain a constant treatment of either highlights or lowlights to make me feel more in control of my aging and my state of mind, It always gives me a lift to change my hair up a bit.At what age did you get your first grey hair?
i've known people who have gotten gray hair at the age of 17 so i dont really think gray hairs have an exact time to appear.i also know the more you stress the faster they come so keep the bs out of your life or else!
saw my first grey at 25 (thanks to my kids i'm sure) i am now 48 and 80 percent grey according to my hairdresser. alot depends on lifestyle and family history.
It depends, my cousin started getting grey hair when he was 40.
none, because i have un brilliant hair





and i'm 13
i don't have any yet and i'm 13, but my little brother is 9 and he has like a bunch.
  • best antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment